This delicious Burrata veggie Sandwich makes for an easy yet decadent meal. Perfect for a lazy Sunday brunch with the entire family, as it can be put together in minutes.
Serves: 1-2 People
Prep Time: 15-20 Mins
- 100g ELEF Burrata
- 100g ELEF Ricotta
- 100g ELEF Pantry – Basil Arugula Pesto
- 1 medium sized loaf of Ciabatta Bread
- 50g Arugula
- 2 Tomatoes
- 8-10 Kalamata Olives
- Dried Italian herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Take your bread of choice (Focaccia, Ciabatta or Sourdough) & lightly toast it with some butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Begin layering your sandwich. Smear some house-made Basil Arugula Pesto from our ELEF Pantry on your crusty bread.
- Top it with juicy tomatoes & farm fresh Arugula. You can add grilled veggies of your choice too! (Zucchini, Red Peppers, Eggplant)
- And please, for the love of all things cheese, don't leave out the Burrata! Cut open a lush, milky ELEF Burrata and season with some freshly ground black pepper and dried Italian herbs.
- Slather the other slice with ELEF Ricotta and add some sliced kalamata olives on top.
- Drizzle generous amounts of Extra Virgin Olive Oil & balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!