Locally sourced, handcrafted Pasta from ELEF Pantry mixed with our house-made, umami-packed Sundried Tomato Pesto is topped with the star of the dish - our Baby Burrata.
Serves: 1-2 People
Prep Time: 15 Mins
- 100g ELEF Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 100g ELEF Baby Burrata
- 150g Cavatelli Pasta (or any Pasta of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dried Italian Herbs
- Fill a large pot with water, season with generous amounts of sea salt & boil it.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water & cook until al dente.
- In a sauce pan, add some extra virgin olive oil & freshly made ELEF Sundried Tomato Pesto.
- Add some pasta water & stir well to form a sauce like consistency.
- Season with some salt & pepper.
- Add fresh cream to this sizzling Sundried Tomato Pesto to make it nice & creamy.
- Add drained pasta to your sauce pan and mix with the Sundried Tomato Pesto sauce.
- Toss to coat and season with a bit more extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve warm with lush, milky Baby Burrata on top.
- Cut open the delicious & oozy Baby Burrata.
- Top with fresh basil and an additional drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.