We all watched as Baked Feta pasta took over the internet but this recipe is a warm, decadent way to enjoy feta cheese in a whole new way!
A quick and easy baked feta appetizer that’s bursting with bright and bold Mediterranean flavours! It's got kalamata & castelvetrano olives, garlic, dried Italian herbs, cherry tomatoes & oodles of extra virgin olive oil.
The flavours are amazing, the texture is indulgent and the way it all comes together will make this your go-to appetizer recipe too!
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 30 Mins
- Add all the ingredients in your baking dish along with the Elef Medallion – Goat Milk Fetta in the center.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 mins.
- Now, toast a few slices of Baguette or Sourdough.
- Now smear this piquant, goaty, lemony Feta style cheese with oodles of garlic and olive oil on your toasted baguette or sourdough.
- Voila, you have the most delicious Baked Fetta appetizer for your next party!