Make this traditional Italian antipasto with our creamiest, piquant Chèvre (Goat Cheese) topped with roasted seasonal cherry tomatoes & fresh basil.
This makes for a refreshing appetizer at your summer brunch parties & pairs beautifully with a glass of Bubbly!
Serves 3-4 People
Prep Time – 10-15 Mins
- 300g ELEF Chèvre – Plain Goat Cheese
- 1 loaf of Baguette (or crusty rustic bread of your choice)
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 10g Chopped garlic
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 15-20g Basil leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dried Italian herbs
- Chilli flakes
- To a baking dish, add cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic, Himalayan pink salt, extra virgin olive oil & rosemary. Stir well.
- Now, bake this in the oven for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Cut the baguette into half & toast it lightly with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Now smear some soft, creamy ELEF Chèvre on each slice of the toasted baguette.
- Add spoonfulls of the delicious and aromatic roasted cherry tomatoes on top of the Chèvre.
- Generously drizzle the leftover extra virgin olive oil from the cherry tomato baking dish on top of the bread.
- Garnish with some torn apart fresh basil leaves.
- Finally, sprinkle some dried Italian herbs & chilli flakes.
- Cut the baguette into bite sized portions & enjoy this delicious appetizer!