Move over potato fries, these protein-packed crispy on the outside, squeaky on the inside, salty, moreish Halloumi fries are here to stay!
Drizzled with garlicky Greek Yogurt, garnished with juicy pomegranate & fresh basil leaves, this is sure to become your favourite party snack.
Serves: 1-2 People
Prep Time: 30 Mins
- 1 ELEF Halloumi
- 150g ELEF Greek Yogurt
- 10-15g Pomegranate
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2g Lemon Zest
- 1tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chilli flakes
- Mint leaves
- Heat any neutral oil of your choice in a large frying pan.
- Cut ELEF Halloumi into thin strips & thoroughly pat dry with a paper towel before adding it to the pan.
- Add the ELEF Halloumi strips to the hot oil, flip once or twice & fry until all sides are crispy & perfectly golden brown in colour.
- For the garlicky Greek Yogurt sauce - blend in some garlic, salt, pepper, lemon zest, honey with ELEF Greek Yogurt and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Put the fries on a platter, generously drizzle with the yogurt sauce.
- Garnish with pomegranate, mint leaves, chilli flakes & sumac. Serve hot!