Serves: 1-2 People
Prep Time: 30 Mins
- Heat any neutral oil of your choice in a large frying pan.
- Cut ELEF Halloumi into thin strips & thoroughly pat dry with a paper towel before adding it to the pan.
- Add the ELEF Halloumi strips to the hot oil, flip once or twice & fry until all sides are crispy & perfectly golden brown in colour.
- For the garlicky Greek Yogurt sauce - blend in some garlic, salt, pepper, lemon zest, honey with ELEF Greek Yogurt and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Put the fries on a platter, generously drizzle with the yogurt sauce.
- Garnish with pomegranate, mint leaves, chilli flakes & sumac. Serve hot!