Nothing screams comfort food like a big bowl of scrumptious umami-packed buttery noodles. These 20-minute Miso Black Garlic Butter noodles are super addictive & delicious.
Serves: 1-2 People
Prep Time: 15 Mins
- 3 tbsp ELEF Miso Black Garlic Butter
- 200g Noodles/Ramen (of your choice)
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 5 cloves Chopped garlic
- 50 to 80g Button mushrooms/ Oyster mushrooms/ Shimeji mushrooms or any other
- 1 or 2 pcs Scallion
- 1 bunch Spring onions
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- ½ tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp finely chopped Chives
- Chilli flakes
- Add noodles of your choice to boiling water with a pinch of salt & cook until al dente.
- While the noodles cook, add Sesame Oil to a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- In the sauce pan/wok, add chopped garlic followed by chopped scallion & sauté. We don’t want to overcook the garlic & the spring onions.
- Add three heaping tablespoons of ELEF Miso Black Garlic Butter to the same wok and stir over medium heat.
- Add some button mushrooms sliced in half (depending on the size), spring onions & dark soy sauce.
- Now, season it with some sea salt & chilli flakes.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles/ ramen to the sauce & toss until the delicious Miso Butter & soy sauce emulsion is completely mixed into the noodles.
- Garnish it with toasted sesame seeds & finely chopped chives. Serve piping hot & enjoy!