- 8 Dinner rolls (or what we call in Mumbai “Laadi Pav”)
- 400g ELEF Mozzarella
- 200g ELEF Pantry Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 100g ELEF Pantry Chimichurri Butter
- 200g Gourmet Jar - Arrabbiata Sauce (available on our website)
- Basil leaves
- Dried Italian Herbs
- Slice open some dinner rolls or “a laadi of pav” & slather it with sundried tomato pesto & marinara on either sides.
- With a sheet of butter paper on the baking tray, place the dinner rolls or pav on it.
- Cut the fresh, milky ELEF Mozzarella into thin slices & layer it on the dinner roll or pav.
- Generously drizzle with some Extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle some dried Italian herbs & add some fresh & vibrant basil leaves.
- Now, carefully close the dinner roll or pav & smear a generous amount of ELEF Chimichurri Cultured Butter on top.
- Cover all of it with foil paper & bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- Once baked, the fresh mozzarella in the bread creates the most amazing melty, stretchy, delicious pull-apart party sliders.
- Serve hot & enjoy!